WBTF recently published new clarifications and changes to International Cup content restrictions.
If you (or an athlete that you are associated with) will compete in the 2019 International Cup competition this August, make sure that you are aware of the following clarifications and changes, and that you make any necessary choreographic adjustments.
Standard Release clarification
The following releases qualify as a Standard release:
- Vertical RH or LH Thumb Toss
- Vertical RH or LH Backhand Toss
- Horizontal RH or LH Forward or Reverse Toss
Backhand Spring clarification
A Backhand spring is NOT an aerial or flight move.
3-Baton Content Restriction change for B and A Levels
- B-Level: Only one (1) Triple Toss is allowed.
- A-Level: Only two (2) Triple Tosses are allowed.
- All three (3) batons are released sequentially, one at a time, before one of the batons is caught, OR all three (3) batons are released at the same time. For both types of Triple Tosses, catches can be in any order.