Clinician: Krystal Mignone
Date/Time: Saturday, November 11, from 9:00am-8:00pm
Location: Sacramento, CA
Advanced vs. Elite
- Two Baton
- Three Baton
- Dance Twirl
- Dance Twirl Pairs
- Solo Pairs
- Twirling Team
- Dance Twirl Teams
- Tape Critiques
- Parade Corps
- Show Corps
Who may attend:
- Current Level II Judges who want to certify at Level III.
- Current Level I, II & III Judges who need seminar credit may attend.
- Any professional USTA member (coach sit-in) who would like to come and sit in and observe how the judges are trained. Think of it as a coaches training session from a judges point of view. Come for ½ day or full day. All professional members, 16 years or older, may attend judges workshops for information purposes; however attendees must be 18 years or older to test for certification.
- Level III – must be a professional member of USTA and have attained at least Level II status. This requirement is if you are going to test for Judges Level III.
Participants wishing to test to become a Level III judge must be familiar with the material in the manual and role model videos.
- Judges’ Level II/III Manual (mandatory) $14.95* email version or $39.30* printable version. Order in advance @ the US Twirling Online Shop. *Not mandatory for coaches sit-in.
- Bring a notebook, post-it notes, pens, high lighter, snacks, cassette recorder, blank tapes, and batteries. Lunch will not be provided.
For more information, or to register, Download the Registration Form.
Register via email by November 1, 2017. Include the information below in your email, and then put your check in the mail. Judges and coaches must pre-register.
- Level III: $85.00 and testing fee $10.00
- Coach Sit In: ½ day $50.00, Full day $85.00