Clinician: Jackie Stewart
Date/Time: Sunday Nov. 26, from 9:00am – 7:00pm
Location: Brentwood, TN
Sampling of Topics:
Compulsories – Levels B1-AAA
Movement Technique – Levels B1-AAA
- Basic Strut
- Parade March
- Military Strut
- Rhythm Twirl
Who may attend:
- Current Level I, II & III Judges who need seminar credit may attend.
- All professional members, 18 years or older, may attend judges workshops for information purposes, however attendees must be 18 years or older to test for certification.
Requirements For Certification:
- Must be a professional member of USTA.
- Level I: Level I Part 1 certified to take part 2. Level 1 Pt 1 is an online certification. You can order it from the US Twirling Shop, and it INCLUDES the newly updated Manual.
Participants must be familiar with the material in the judges’ handbook.
- USTA professional Membership. (MANDATORY BEFORE ATTENDING)
- Judges’ Level I and/or II Workshop Manual – New and Updated
- Championship Events Role Model Descriptions (suggested) – Order in advance from the US Twirling Shop.
- Notebook, post-it notes, pens, high lighter, snacks, drinks. (Lunch will be provided.)
For more information, or to register, Download the Registration Form.
Register via email or US Mail.
Workshop Registration Fee: $50.00
DEADLINE: Received By 11/15/2017